Andy @ (http://dragoneystory.wordpress.com/) nominated me for these awards.
What? he hasnt gotten bored with my drivel yet? Apparently not. lol.
Thank you for the noms! happiness!
1) Nominate 10 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging (or whose blogs you enjoy most)
2) Let them know that you have nominated them.
3) Share 7 random facts about yourself
4) Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
5) Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
RANDOM STUFF ABOUT ME:
- I hate disorganization. i like everything to be neat, tidy, and i cant stand to be kept waiting. Hate it with a passion!
- I had a speech impediment when i was in kindergarten. Couldnt say “s” and even now I cant say a word that has more than 2 0r 3 of the same consonants or vowels that start with “s” . Like statistics. it took me a while but i could say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
- I still have all my dolls and teddies from when i was a kid. well, most of them. now they are in my closet. I dont let my niece play with them. they are just there to look pretty. and out of sight.
- i have a pencil from 10 years ago. that hasnt been used. i would collect pens and pencils for writing, and dont use them because they were too pretty. now i dont write using a pen.
- i dont like chewing gum.
- i do an awesome Beavis impersonation. well, i think i do anyway.
- my mom calls me Baxter because she thinks its cooler name than Rebecca. and she should have named me that. Well, I was almost named Gertie. OMG that is horrible!
Ren @ – http://megaworthit.wordpress.com – she is so lovely!
angela @ http://socialworkerangela.wordpress.com – i dont know how she does it! but truly inspiring! truly!
not many…but i nominated quite a bit of people already for these awards…
and as well as an award.
and for the rest of my readers here is one just for you!
so im breaking the rules alittle but who cares! I’m awarding this to my followers! and whoever wants to read this!
you dont have to follow the rules… but i posted them anyway…just in case i might get in crap by some blogging fanatic… (lol) policing the blogsphere!
- Award your top 6 bloggers who have commented the most.
- Be thankful.
- You cannot award someone who has already been awarded and you cannot give the award back to me.
- Don’t forget to tell the bloggers you’ve awarded.
- If you don’t want to pass on this award, that’s okay to. Just admire it.
I know I dont always show appreciation for you guys reading my crap… but I love you all!