One is always surprised and honored when receiving an award. I am such a person. I received this award from Vinnieh yesterday. I was surprised that he thought of me. I enjoy his blog, mostly because I am a big film buff and he writes other content as well. ♥
- Thank the person who nominated you and links their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like
- Include this set of rules
- I wanted to be married and have four children by the time I was 24. I had their names picked out. I was really into fictional characters in my youth and wanted to name my children after my favorite characters. But life really throws a fastball. I was being reminded I am not like other women. I also didn’t want to raise children in a world so consumed with prejudice and dividing one another.
- when I was younger I had severe depression and hypergraphia. I would cry for days, for no reason at all. I would write and write. about anything and nothing. Turns out it was due to the medicine I was on for my epilepsy. Changed my medicine. And now I am happier than I ever been.
- I was 8 when I watch Lost Boys for the first time. Since then I have to have the closet door closed at all times because I am still scared a vampire will come and get me. I watched Sixth Sense and it traumatized me for 6 months. I couldn’t watch anything with Mischa Barton in it. Until recently that is. When I watched the Grudge I had to sleep with the lights on for 3 nights straight. And the Ring scared me so bad I went into a seizure that night because right after I watched the movie, my phone rang. No one was on the other line. I absolutely LOVE horror movies for this reason!
- I don’t think I would be a very good hero because I always champion the bad guy or the anti-hero the most. I love villains, and anti-heroes. I get upset when the heroines are so weak and whiny. Which is why I don’t like Bella, Clary Fray, or Anastasia Steele.
- I really want to travel. Just one bag. a camera. My phone. And take pictures of all the places I read about.
- I want to meet all my favorite authors and ask what inspires them. Someday I want to be able to inspire someone like they have inspired me. Maybe with a word.A scene. A heroine. If a book can make one hunger for the fantasy world rather than a reality that is what I want to do!
- if I couldn’t be me, I rather be Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice she gets Mr. Darcy. Or I rather be Regina Mills (once upon a time)
the nominees are: