Maybe I am getting to be one of those assholes who enjoy their peace and quiet too much
I was mite grumpy this morning because last night my neighbors across the street decided to have a party and then discuss the meaning of life (er how drunk they were) til 3 am!
Perhaps I am being a stick in the mud, but I was raised to be respectful of my neighbors. when I was younger I would be backhanded if I even tried to have my music loud enough to be heard outside. I would be backhanded if I was playing outside and I was screaming bloody Mary and I wasn’t in danger.
Respect. Thats all it is.
- if you live across the street and I can hear your music. You are being too loud. Buy earphones if you want music that loud. (trust me I wear mine all the time. If I hear you! You are too loud!)
- If you live across the street and I hear your kid and that kid aint in danger, I am going to slap that kid then you for disturbing my peace and quiet!
- I dont have kids so why is your kid playing in my yard and not in the playground down the block? Boundaries people! Ask before playing!
- If I can hear your conversation and I am across the street, then you are too loud!
- If I can hear you over my headphones then you are too loud!
I deal with the public I come home to peace and quiet why the hell would I want to deal with this chaos?
end of rant.