MY FOUR PERSONAL RULES THAT I LIVE BY:
- Do as I ask without question: I hate repeating myself, and its worse when people always question why they have to do it. If i ask them again chances are i wont be nice about it.
- dont say sorry without meaning it: and I rarely say it. I am contrite.
- “No” doesnt exist my vocabulary. If you say it to me, you better have good damn reason for saying it.
- Chances are I am sometimes wrong: it rarely happens.
MY PERSONAL MORAL CODE:
(When I was younger I used to study wicca, but I found it wasnt for me. However I found that the Wiccan Rede made sense to me. I have incorporated most of it into my life.)
- Bide within the Law you must, in perfect Love and perfect Trust.
Live you must and let to live, fairly take and fairly give.
- Be worthy of trust: trust is earned. loyalty is forever. Break those two things, and you never get those back. Never give your word freely because once given you cant take it back, and once broken it makes you look like an ass.
- Mind the Three-fold Laws you should three times bad and three times good.
- The body is a temple. Be temperate. No excess alcohol, no harmful drugs. cleanliness is next to godliness. Less is more. Less you show of your body, the greater the mystery is.
- Humilty. there is nothing wrong with be grateful for what one has. Be thankful. There is someone out there that has it worse than you. Wanting more, can end up with you having less.
- Tolerance: respect religious beliefs of others. Dont undermine or attack religions. race. people. In this world, we are all brothers and sisters. We are all of one love one heart. Maybe others dont realise it they pray to the same god, just different names. No one is better than the other, especially religion. Love and equality should be our goal.
- Faithfulness: to Spirit should be without question. Devotions. Prayers. Meditations. However, we should not bray like donkeys and force our beliefs on others. Be silent and dare. To our partner: faith is the main pillar in a relationship. Without open communication, honesty, faith falters. Do not play games.
- Love: We all want to be accepted and loved. love unconditionally. love without expecting anything in return. love unselfishly. Realise it can be lost and you will have a greater appreciation for it.
- Sex: There is nothing wrong with sex if followed with faithfulness and decency. I believe in monogamy and polyamorous relationships. I also believe in faithfulness. One does not need to stray outside one’s relationship to be happy and to find joy. Its about being able to explore within one’s relationship, and be able to communicate honestly without fear of reprisal.